An astounding 98 percent of companies in Canada consist of small businesses. These businesses typically consist of 2 to 100 employees, and finding quality, affordable health coverage for these companies can be a challenge. However, Canada has a Medicare system that is both reasonable, and affordable. The Canadian Medicare system manages to be cost effective because it is simplistic, and easy to manage.
The Canadian Health Act established in 1984, helps set the standard for the Canadian health care system. With only 30% of Canadians using private healthcare, or paying out of pocket, that leaves the other 70% of the Canadian population to the public healthcare system. Luckily, small business health coverage options in this country are widely available. Not only that, but they are also high quality plans that remain affordable. Health insurance for small business can pose huge problems for a business, especially if they do not know their options.
Group health benefits are the main choice for most small businesses in Canada. This is because this small business health coverage option offers the widest range of covered services, at the most affordable price. However, many Canadian small businesses are not aware of these group health plans. This causes them to overpay large premiums for health benefits that are low quality, and often do not cover all the services each individual needs.
Group health insurance rates are much lower in comparison to other typical small business health coverage plans. This allows every member of each business to get quality health insurance at a reasonable price. In terms of small business health coverage, the group plan has offered several people freedom of choice in their healthcare. If you are unhappy with the health insurance at your workplace, look into group health plans that fit your company health needs. The first step to quality health care is knowing your options. Research what you can do to improve your healthcare today, and enjoy a long vibrant, healthy life. Get more info here.